Act now — this special “early bird” deal is only available until September 26th, 2011. Registering for both conferences before the 26th guarantees $$$ savings, as well as your spot at ALAO 2011!
SO WHY REGISTER FOR THE PRE-CONFERENCE IN ADDITION TO THE REGULAR CONFERENCE?
The Academic Library Association of Ohio is excited to offer a pre-conference this year, with a lineup that promises to be professionally valuable and engaging. The pre-conference kicks off with an opening keynote delivered by Lauren Pressley, entitled, “Change and Opportunities for Today’s Academic Libraries.” Ms. Pressley is an Instructional Design Librarian at Wake Forest University, and is the author of So You Want to Be a Librarian and Wikis for Libraries.
Additionally, the pre-conference agenda includes a panel discussion on ACRL’s The Value of Academic Libraries: A Comprehensive Research Review and Reportwith a panel of the following Ohio academic library leaders:
– John Burke, Director, Gardner-Harvey Library, Miami University Middletown (panel moderator)
– Sara Bushong, Dean of Libraries, Bowling Green State University (panelist)
– Susan Scott, Director of the Library, Ohio State University – Newark Campus (panelist)
– Kathleen Webb, Dean of University Libraries, University of Dayton (panelist)
– Al Zavar, Director, West Campus Library, Cuyahoga Community College (panelist)
Also included in the pre-conference — lunch and time for networking with colleagues. Register today!
Registration link: http://www.alaoweb.org/events?eventId=280910&EventViewMode=EventDetails
For questions regarding registration contact:
Wright State University