Reserve your spot today – deadline October 21st.
The exciting ALAO 2011 Conference (Nov. 4th) lineup includes:
• Opening keynote with ACRL Vice-President/President Elect Steven J. Bell
• Presentations, posters, and spotlight sessions, all centered on change in today’s academic libraries
• Vendor spotlights
• Lunch with colleagues
• Plenty of time for networking
• Much, much more!
The ALAO 2011 Pre-Conference (Nov. 3rd) lineup includes:
• Opening keynote by Instructional Design Librarian Lauren Pressley, from Wake Forest University
• A panel discussion on ACRL’s The Value of Academic Libraries: A Comprehensive Research Review and Report
with Ohio academic library leaders
• Lunch, and time for networking with colleagues
The Academic Library Association of Ohio (ALAO) is proud to announce an evening social, to take place after the November 3rd pre-conference. This informal affair will be an excellent time to mingle and network with colleagues from the region, meet your ALAO board members, and, of course, enjoy some delicious hors d’oeuvres. A cash bar will also be available. The social will take place at the ALAO 2011 Conference headquarters, Hilton Toledo, in the Pine/Willow rooms from 7-9:30pm. Please RSVP only if you plan to attend the social.